Three easy ways to turn your free time into extra money
From Bob Irish, Retirement Expert, Palm Beach Research Group:
Do you have a lot of extra time you wish you could get paid for? Here are three easy ways to do just that…
1) Product reviews. There are a lot of places online where you can get paid simply for weighing in on a website, logo, or product…
- If you have an Android phone, try Google Opinion Rewards. You’ll earn credits by completing quick surveys.
- UserTesting offers $10 to visit websites and review them.
- At 2020 Panel, companies compensate you to tell them what you think about their products.
2) Baby-sitting. It’s the classic vocation of the teenager looking for some spending money. But it’s not just for teenagers. In fact, some parents prefer to leave their children with experienced adults.
- On Care.com, you can create a profile that includes your skills, experience, references, and even a background check.
3) If you need an excuse to get some exercise anyway, why not walk some dogs? The average rate tends to be between $10 and $15 per hour, but it can even get up to $20.
- On Rover, you can sign up to be a dog sitter. Simply look after someone’s dog in your area and get paid for it.
Crux note: If you liked Bob’s suggestions, you might be interested in his comprehensive 56-page report called The Ultimate Retirement Savings Guide. It’s chock-full of unconventional “hidden” income generation tips. They put thousands in extra cash in your pocket each year… You can gain instant access via The Palm Beach Letter, right here.